Feb 7, 2008

Our First Mini-Manicure!

We keep forgetting to post what we did a few weeks ago. (Aunt Sandie has been a little busy and forgot to send us the pictures).

Anyways.... Aunt Sandie had a free Saturday and decided that we needed a break from Mommy and Grandma (haha), and took us to lunch at The Trolley.... and guess what they let us sit in the Trolley, we were sooo cool.
Then after lunch we had some time to waste until Mommy and Grandma were done running their errands so Sandie went past her pedicure place and asked if they had time to do our nails.... WOOOHOOO!!! We were soooo excited!! They painted both of our nails a pretty pink and even put a flower on our thumbs..... we're so cool. We wanted to get our toes painted too, but they were kinda busy so we'll have to go back when it gets warmer. We both loved it... we can get used to this! "Our Aunt Sandie is the coolest aunt ever" .... (this is a direct quote - no bribes were made) - lol!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I saw the final product and the nails looked WAY cute! What a cool aunt you have!!!!

Amy said...

That is so much fun!! What an awesome Aunt you girls have! Where is the picture of the darling nails?? :)

Jodi Leishman said...

Can I have an Aunt Sandie who will take me to lunch and a manicure. How awesome!

debra said...

They do have the coolest aunt! I think I took pictures of the finished product... I just don't know which camera they're on. Hmmm-- I'll look and add them here.

Thanks again for doing that- they LOVED it!

Donna Schauers said...

Look what you've started!! I didn't get my first pedi until I was 35!!! Megan's first was maybe 12 -- I guess we all need an Aunt Sandie in our lives! I hope they gave you the "mini" rate!!