Feb 7, 2008

HANNAH MONTANA!

The big news/birthday present for Brenna was going to the Hannah Montana 3D concert up at the IMAX theater! I think I hoped that my girls would have been fooled by the concert on screen vs. the real thing and I should have known better. They for sure loved it, but both of them made comments that they now want to go to the real Hannah Montana concert... not the movie one. Too bad I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get tickets in the first 4 minutes before being sold out, and too bad I'm not insane enough to spend the top dollar amount of $2500 for tickets to the SLC show a few months ago. Maybe one day...

It was really well done and seeing a movie in 3D again (last one I remember seeing was Captain E O @ Disneyland... sad!) was really cool! I was told that the theater was sold out, but it was anything but that. We laughed at 2 girls and 2 MOMS who were in full Hannah Montana gear holding posters and dancing the whole time! They were a riot!

Okay- so here's the video of Brenna when I told her. The excitement elevated after I turned off the video of course, but this still makes me laugh:
(if the video doesn't work- click on the link. I'm kind of retarted at making these things work.)

This was her excited screaming face!


Waiting in the lobby to go in!


They've updated 3D glasses (since the red and blue ones) and had an insane fan who drove 10 hours in a snow storm to come to this "movie" take our picture!


This makes me laugh because they were both sitting so patiently waiting through the previews, but look so bored! It just wasn't show time yet, so I'm sure they really were bored.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like they and you had a great time!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA!!
It looks like you had a great birthday! We love you!

Janna said...

OH my goodness- way cute. Claire and I watched the video and she was yelling at the screen cause she saw Brenna--- she loves her cousins!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

What a fun birthday gift. Your mom is the best!

M said...

Captain E O, I love it, but they do have the bugs life show, and isn't the muppet one 3D too? SOunds like you all had a SUPER time HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brenna :)

Donna Schauers said...

Gotta love Hanna! Way fun for you!What a cool Mom!