Dec 26, 2007

The Best Christmas Ever!

Abby and Brenna scored big time this year and we thought we'd share some of the fun things they did and got this year. We had such a nice holiday... nobody was fighting, the TV was off all day, the weather was perfect for Christmas which means lots of snow and all in all it was a fabulous day!

Waiting patiently to open presents!

Abby's cute surprised face while opening a present!

This is what I consider to be the best christmas present face EVER!
The best part is that they're Hannah Montana socks- YES!


And they both got guitars from their dad... now the Hannah concerts can even be more real!

Uncle Dennis got his 4-wheelers out and took all the kids for lots of rides around the neighborhood... they had a blast!

Michelle brought one of her family traditions to us this year since they now live in Utah and the kids loved it! They rolled a ball wrapped in crepe paper and full of treats! It made for pretty floor decorations too- thanks Michelle!

6 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

What a fun Christmas. I love their expressions. I can't believe you caught Brenna's on film. Too cute.

We had a great time with you guys. I'm so glad we live close by.

Amy said...

Love that black and white picture - so darling!
Oh man, those guitars are gonna be so much fun! Hope the neighbors don't mind. LOL!
Looks like they had a great day!!

Donna Schauers said...

What a great game -- can't wait to hear more about it. Rock on Abby and Brenna -- Jason got Guitar Hero III for the WII so are rockin all the time!

Wendy said...

That face of Brenna's is priceless. It needs to be on a Mastercard commercial. Looks like it was a great day for Abby and Brenna!

M said...

I have to have my kids make their faces again, and they never repeat the same reaction - I LOVE IT! I need photo tips from you Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.