Just in case you didn't know- Abby and Brenna are lucky to have really cool Aunts in their lives. Aunt Sandie let them have a sleep over this summer which they still talk about, and they're SO excited she'll be living with us again for a while! (They'll just have to learn that Sandie needs to be sleeping when she is home during the week especially!)
They also have a nice Aunt Janna who is and has been willing to help watch the girls for me on days that I need to go back to work after they get home from school. And yesterday was one of those days. Abby came home and told me that they ate lunch on the balcony, but I knew that they didn't have patio furniture out there, so I asked her what they sat on and she went into a typical detailed story that only Abby can tell. (Brenna's stories are getting more and more detailed too, and it's always amusing!) Anyway, she told me about how "Janna put a cute little box outside that wasn't too high and then she put a cute cloth thing over it, and then we got to sit on pillows and eat our lunch outside. And Mom, it was SO fun!" So, needless to say- they thought it was pretty cool. Janna took a picture of it and just sent it to me, so here it is.
Thanks Aunt Janna!

I think we'll need to take advantage of eating outside while we still can... because it's getting cold(er)!!!!
1 comment:
What a cute little picnic. I wish Janna was my aunt!
Post a Comment