Sep 3, 2007

First day @ new preschool!

Brenna had her first day of pre-school yesterday and loved it! We're trying out a new place where they have a 5 day a week program (Mom says YEAH!). I thought it would be good since she wants to be just like her big sister, so now at least they are at school the same time and same days... so we'll see how it goes.

Her teachers name is Miss Cindy and so far she says Brenna has been fabulous in class. For those of you that know Brenna know how strong willed she is, so I hope she doesn't try to take charge of the classroom is all!

She kept telling me that I had to take lots of pictures like I did of Abby,
so here she is in very typical Brenna poses!

Then she wanted a silly picture taken.
And I love the expression on her face in this one... she's a silly girl and I love watching
her grow into a little me... I mean, a little girl!

3 comments:

Sandie's Spot said...

Good girl Brenna! You're too cute!

Donna Schauers said...

Wow! What a fun time for Brenna (and Mom!)

Jodi Leishman said...

Brenna, congrats on the full time school. How fun! I love your pictures.