Apr 7, 2008

Our afternoon at the Zoo

Aunt Sandie bribbed us this week, if we did our chores then she would take us to the zoo
Here are some of our favorite pictures
Two Turkey's found the 2 Turkey's!
Check out all the animals we saw
We had sooo much Fun ... Brenna couldn't even stay awake
* Side note:
Brenna's funny for the day, she really wanted to ride the train. I kept trying to distract her from it, by giving a ton of excuses why we didn't need to ride it. She said she was tired of walking and needed to ride the train to feel better. I told her that the train didn't really go anywhere, it just went in a circle. "But a circle is my favorite shape", only Brenna.

5 comments:

debra said...

Holy cute pictures of my chicas! Thanks so much for taking them Sandie... they love you!!! Thanks for being so good to them!

I love Brenna's circle comment... she's crazy!

Amy said...

What a fun day with Aunt Sandie!! Great pictures!! Love the turkeys!

Ruth Ann said...

What a special treat for them - Sandie you are a sweet Aunt!!! I don't think I knew many of my aunts very well ... that is sad - but neat for you. Yeah to be an aunt!!

Unknown said...

I liked the monkey pics

Jodi Leishman said...

Ok first, I love your blog look. It's adorable. Second, great post! I love the collage of pictures. Third, you have the best aunt... what a fun day!