I have been tagged...but this time is a little different. I am suppose to list 7 different facts about myself; funny, random, silly, whatever. Then I will choose 7 new people to tag. If you tagged, then please list the rules when you post.
1. We LOVE going to Star Valley
2. We can both play the air guitar
3. We can do the "hand shake" from the New Parent Trap movie
4. Brenna is going to turn into a Cheese-it and only like Vanilla ice cream
5. Abby starts kindergarten in a couple of weeks and can't wait to take the training wheels off her bike.
6. We have funny tan lines
7. We're both make our mother CRAZY!
Now it's your turn… Mommy and Grandma!....it is up to you to carry this tag on. I am hoping to find out new interesting facts about each of you. I hope that you all learned something new about me.
Jul 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You girls are so fun! Thanks for helping Aunt Sandie with your Tag! :)
Post a Comment